|Utilities Management - Operate
Supported by an impressive track record of successful projects, Septech is perfectly positioned to offer complete operation and maintenance services for all project types and sizes.
Leveraging on extensive experience in delivering and managing a broad range of international projects, Septech’s operation and maintenance services for all project types and sizes are second to none. Our overall aim is to maximise each asset’s productivity through achieving the right balance between performance, safety, efficiency, output and overheads.
Septech’s service offering includes the provision of plant management services to public and private sectors specialising in the construction, mining, power and water industries.
Septech’s list of post-construction services includes:
- Facility maintenance and asset management, including large treatment plants, bulk water supply mains, water mains, wastewater pipes and pump stations
- Acquisition and whole-of-life maintenance of water and wastewater systems and associated plant equipment
- Extended service and maintenance contracts
- Process services, and process and packing integration
- Equipment installation
Our approach to asset management is distinct and focuses on the asset management cycle:
- People – Planet - Profit (PPP) principles for all processes
- Precise documentation of all management processes in line with regulatory requirements, exceeding industry best practice
- Mincom-Ellipse as cornerstone of all operational systems – including modules for procurement, financial and maintenance processes
- Interconnectivity between SCADA and Ellipse systems to allow maintenance to be triggered from operational data (pump run hours as opposed to fixed frequency)
- Strong focus on increasing asset utilisation
- Strong focus on reducing operating costs
- Quality products and service delivery
- Adherence to regulatory standards for audit compliance
- Supply chain availability and visibility
- Appropriate allocating of skilled resource
- Risk mitigation
- Individually tailored, nationally recognised training courses in all aspects of operations water and wastewater management, including technical, workplace health and safety, and competency based training
- Customer service and response time as asset performance indicator