|Marine Unistack Solutions
Unistack® is a safe, efficient and convenient alternate approach to marine berthing. Optimising the use of available space, Unistack® dry store facilities do not only increase the berthing capacity of marinas, they also provide a new and effective means of profit generation.
OverviewCustom-designed and engineered specific to the marine facilities location and requirements, Unistack® in comparison to traditional berthing methods offers a range of competitive benefits that are of equal appeal to both boaters and marina operators.
Operating successfully throughout the USA, Europe, NZ, Australia and the Middle East, Unistack® offers boats undercover protection from the sun and other weather conditions and is therefore highly suited to the harsh climate conditions of the Middle East. Able to be quickly installed, the system offers an immediate solution to the shortage of berths that is limiting the growth of the marine industry throughout the Middle Eastern region.
||Advantages of Unistack®
Septech Unistack® facilities are:
Septech offers a comprehensive range of specialised dry stack engineering services, site evaluations, feasibility studies, master planning, forklift and/or gantry specification.
- Rack-supported structures that offer an alternate, on land source of marine berthing
- Cost efficient for marine operators and significantly reduce annual maintenance costs for boaters
- Able to handle boats up to 50 feet (approx. 15 metres) in length
- Covered storage facilities that provide boats with protection from sun, salt, wind, rain and sand
- Able to be designed to accommodate retail concessions, office space, repair and maintenance facilities at the owner’s discretion
- Able to be designed to create overall cost efficiencies by utilising the systems rack style construction, as the facility’s structural frame
- Adjustable racks that allow boat owners and marina operators to change shelf configuration to accommodate different size boats and the facility’s/client’s changing berthing needs
||Septech Unistack® offers a range of versatile features including:
Septech Unistack® offers a range of versatile features including:
- Safe and secure storage
- Expandable end walls
- Translucent roof panels
- Bigger bays in the corners of the facility for ease of access and safety during the removal and return of boats
- Shelf sizes up to 10 metres
- A comprehensive design service allowing for the incorporation of additional features like automatic gantries without requiring additional contractors to complete the facility
- Customised interiors and exteriors to meet the needs of your facility and assist in the generation of additional revenue for your facility
- An opportunity to grow your market
- Increased profit resulting from multiple new revenue streams including rental/sale, retail area, servicing, forklift use, commissions, fuel, etc.
- Optimised use of space
- The elimination for the need of a boat trailer by boat owners (removing annual registration and maintenance costs)
- Increased resale value of boats due to reduced wear and tear normally experienced as a result of exposure to the elements
- Convenience for owners and users
- Opportunity to reconfigure wet berths
- Minimal increase in staff requirements
- Ultimately, creating positive experiences for boat owners